~OPTO LIFE~
this is my new life,
beginning in July 2009 until now ..
although initially I did not know of anything about this course,
but now I'm happy with ''opto life''...
I have many friends here ,they always make me happy... =)
without them i can't survive here...
THANKS MY FRIENDS!!!
I hope I will be happy with ''opto life'' forever...
here a little memories of life as a optometry student....
I LOVE OPTOMETRY!!!
![]() |
| optometrist wanna be.. InsyaAllah~ =) |
| nak msuk lab pun smpat lg bgambar...huhu |
![]() |
| nie pic time raya opto... 2010/2011 ~yg kcik 2 ank dr.rokiah,lecturer ktorg cumil kan??~ |
![]() |
| wah...mia posing maut 2.... cair saper nengok..hee~ ~conference optometry ~ |
| walaupun kletihan tapi bangga cz bjaya mnaiki 100 lbey anak tangga kat UiTM Puncak Alam ''optometry is a part of my life'' |



No comments:
Post a Comment