Salam Disember buat semua!!! =)
Today is my sister’s special day.
To my dear sis Aisyha Afieza Ahmad…
Happy 21’st Birthday for u!!
I still remember the fights we had,
I still remember the joys we shared,
Today on your birthday, here is a special wish,
That you always stay happy and blessed in life.
Angah,
You are always in my heart…
You spread happiness all around with your sweet
and caring ways…
To me u are not just beautiful, but special in
every way!
Wishing you a very happy birthday!
To my sis,
Who’s my friend…
Who gives me a hand to hold
And always has ears to lend!
Thanks so much for that... (^_^)
Dear sis,
Whom I hold so close to my heart...
Wishing u all the joy & hoping all your
dreams come true!
Through the years
We've shared so much...
You've been such a support to me...
Helping me in every way...
On this special day
I want let you know….
That sis, I will treasure you close to my heart
always!
happy birthday to my lovely sis!
You don't know how much I miss,
The silly fights and all the fun,
Where I purposely lost,and so you won,
Happy Birthday Angah!!
I miss U so much!!



No comments:
Post a Comment